hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, August 21, 2010 9:27 PM
I can see in your eyes

I survived yesterday without eating rice at all. Hooray. Did five Math papers in 4.5 hours, from 12am to 4.30am, tired to the max. My hands were both trembling and numb by the time I decided to stop, gah. Shall continue to finish my AMath TYS later on... Or maybe not? I should be revising other subjects too. *sigh* Can't wait for O'level to end! :D
Oh and I started watching Kaichou wa Maid Sama, I think I'm in love with Usui already, haha :X He's too cute and perfect — very unrealistic, but oh well :) (Okay but I still prefer animes with fightings that will make me laugh and cry, but Kaichou wa Maid Sama isn't that bad I guess since there's a cute guy, fake but nonetheless ^^)