hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, August 27, 2010 6:08 AM
I smell cheese

Dined at Pizza Hut after school today, love my Chicken Royale baked rice, chio right? :D I added quite a lot of cheese on it OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHEESE 8D Saw this really cute (HOT) Russian YOG guy at Jurong Point too just now and so... NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO STALK CUTE RUSSIAN GUYS THEY'RE TOO TALL FOR ME ANYWAY AND I'LL NEVER GET TO SEE THEM AGAIN AFTER THEY WENT BACK TO RUSSIA! D: Sigh. But he's really, really cute! Well his friends are too, but they're even taller, so they're even out of my league, hees. Coughs, sorry for sounding so boy-crazy :X
Left to go library after that. Had the shock of my life. $10.95 of library fine can you all effing believe it. ZZZZZZZ. My heart totally stopped when I saw the amount I owe the library on the machine. Hesitated before making the payment, sigh *sad*
Anyway: Love you guys for flooding for my tagboard daily! ♥