hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 5:29 AM
Where are you looking?

///Oh how wonderful. Prelim's gonna start this Friday and I haven't even start preparing.
What I should do is sleep before midnight EVERYDAY and I'm sure I'll be able to pay full attention in class then. I used to sleep before midnight everyday in Sec2... :( What happened to me D::::
You may not know it yet, maybe you’ll never even think about it, but I’m special. You’re going to meet a lot of girls throughout your life, and a lot of them will be special to you. But I’m telling you right now, you’ll never find another me.
(via raindropsonredroses)