hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, September 27, 2010 8:39 AM
Everything's gonna be fine

I'll watch over you, forever.
OMG episode48 of Fairy Tail made me cry like wth, especially when they show the memories of Laxus when he's just a child with Makarov (his Grandpa), they used to be so close :( But now since Laxus did something dumb in an attempt to harm the guild and Makarov had no choice but to expel him from the guild. Both of them acted cool but cried secretly, damn sad luh :'(
Don't you think it's really sad when people drift apart? In life, we meet and come across many people. We make friends, and maybe enemies sometimes, but it's all fate. It's fate that we could even meet, with the 6,871,400,000 of world population. Crazy number huh? Sorry for an emotional post, *hide in one corner and emo* - I can go on and on for this topic, but oh well I don't wanna bore you guys with my emo-ness, hees.

I really miss talking to some friends, especially those who I'm once really close to. Once.

Labels: