hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Thursday, September 30, 2010 4:50 AM
Freak out and scream out loud

[photo removed] [music video replacing photo]
(Talking about Angel Beats! with Layleng makes me want to rewatch it again! - even though I keep getting the characters' names wrong :D)


I'm so making a new layout for my blog this weekend - nothing's gonna stop me!! It will be super simple and black and white I guess, because I just like monotonous colours for my blog (yep I'm a boring person who has a boring life 8D)
Life stinks these days (nah, but it doesn't go to the extend that I'll have to say "FML" - no way am I going to say that cuz there are definitely people out there who have it worse than me :|) Everyday my mum will have to drag me out of my (cosy and awesomeeee) bed to get ready for some place that feels like prison sometimes called "school", where I'll receive torturous punishments called "worksheets", "practice papers" and "past-year o'level and prelim papers". At the end of the day, I'll return back home, all bruised (emotionally) and totally drained out of my energy, oh my, how-oh-how wonderful!
Having conversations through text messages isn't really entertaining these days either, it's mostly about school work and exam and stuff like this, we people just don't have other things to talk anymore other than school. OMG WHERE'S MY LIFE!? Damn I'm so going to be pissed if the world ends in 2012 cuz my life will be totally wasted on school, gah.
*Coughs* - sorry about this post, it's boring as it's all filled with my whining. I stuck a picture above up there just to make my post looks nicer, gosh I'm such a no-lifer, ha! [photo via weheartit]

/Oh come bitch stop being a nuisance you're pissing me off. Know what, nobody's gonna give a damn so stop flooding the Facebook wall with all your craps.

Labels: ,