hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Thursday, September 23, 2010 4:35 AM
Sparkling in the dark

Celebrated Mooncake/Lantern Festival yesterday with awesome people! (Y) Reached Chinese Garden at 7.30pm (oh I'm late as usual but I had managed to reach before 8pm, so yay me) and carried the old traditional paper lantern. Played with the sparkles for the first time in my life too! ^^ It's fun, despite the fact that I'm afraid of fire and keep screaming like some mad woman. Can't post the photos up on my blog because Yifang had not upload them on Facebook (yet).
Oh by the way I actually passed my Chemistry, wow. I hope that people will seriously stop complaining about not getting A1s and only getting A2s when I keep getting Bs, Cs and even failing two subjects. Damn. I'm so going to work hard to make them STFU when they see my O'level results, gah. :)


/
My blog's getting so dull and boring it makes me wanna puke. I'm so going to make new layouts soon >:@