hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, September 25, 2010 2:27 AM
Stars do come in all sort of colours

Just submitted a layout over @bs, [LINK] :)
AND OMG WHAT THE HOLY CRAP WHY IS KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN ENDING AT ONLY EPISODE 203!? The manga version is still on-going, so why is the anime version ending!? What about the inheritance arc... OMG I just lost my Saturday entertainment :( Damn the ending, at this point I thought they're going to show the adult Tsuna's face but they actually stopped at his chin. HIS FREAKING CHIN!! I will never get to see his face, sad luh.
So not in a good mood today, kthxbai. (Qiaofen, if you're reading this, do I sound cool? >:D)

/
Changed a few blogsongs, only putting Shady Girl by Sistar because it's featuring HeeChul and he looks damn cute in it XD Oh and people thanks a lot for clicking when the nuffnang ads appear, I have about $40 now, $10 more till I receive my FIRST paycheck (L)

Labels: