hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Thursday, October 7, 2010 5:43 AM
All but you


Does this looks okay? Somebody said it looks ugly :( Oh and why is our class so NOT centralised!?
18 more days to O'level (yes I'm keeping count everyday to scare myself o.o) and tomorrow's graduation day! Gonna write cards for some awesome people, with loves (L)
Holy. I think I'm going to have sorethroat soon if I don't drink more water D:
Got my 27th sotd today too, 3 more to 30 sotds! Thanks people :D

/OMG I hate myself. can't you sense that I'm sort of rejecting you in an indirect way?
I just cried again watching Angel Beats! and my eyes hurt now. It's too touching :'(