hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, October 11, 2010 3:19 AM
Quiet people have the loudest mind

Okay, for once, there won't be any photos, songs or videos in my blogpost! I'm trying, *coughs*.
It's quite dumb, still had to return to school for this week and the following week for remedial, even though we had already graduated. Personally I feel that they should just let us off, for once and for all and let us study and revise for O'level ourselves instead of flooding us with more remedial and worksheets, gah. If we had any questions we'll just request for a consultation with the teacher then, so we won't be wasting our time. I'm tired. :( If not for the remedial I'll be able to wake up late everyday and have a long beauty sleep D: Oh well at least I had finished studying for Chemistry! But I'll still have to brush up on it a bit more :\ I'm sure if I put in my best effort I'll be able to score all A1 and A2s >:D
Had SHINee's songs on queue for replay over at Youtube now, love Key's voice! It's super awesome x) Saw this vid of SHINee visiting Singapore and their interview though and they're all like sulking so hence I concluded that they don't really like Singapore huh? It broke my heart D: Like this comment on a Youtube vid of them though: "Thumbs up if u really wanna marry Taemin 8'DD because hes soo cute and handsome at the same time. And u think that he might smell like flowers or something 8DDD" Haha it did made me crack a smile. Oh and I love G.NA's I'll Back Off So U Can Live Better (ft. Junhyung from B2ST - his rap is awesome *__*), it's damn nice and Junhyung looks great in the MV 8D
It's time to countdown again: 1 more day to Yifan's birthday, 4 more days to Donghae's birthday and 14 more days to the start of O'level! :D (Okay actually I had the urge to countdown all the way to my birthday in next year, oh but forget it :P) BUH-BYE I'm going to watch the newest episode of Fairy Tail (had been waiting for it for 2 friggin' weeks!), hope it's out already! Has been waiting for today since forever T-TOh damn it isn't out yet D:::::::: AND OMG WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT JAPAN'S SAMURAI HISTORY? Just feel that it's rather interesting *__*
"Some wishes are just not meant to come true."