hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, October 8, 2010 7:53 PM
We soar high

IT'S FREAKING GRADUATION YESTERDAY! They actually showed our ezlink card photos taken like, 4 years ago (when we're still tiny little primary 6 kids x.x), during the ceremony on the big big screen! Okay the screen isn't that big, but it just seem too big all of a sudden :| Was laughing like mad, we've changed so much! Going to miss this awesome lot! D:
Got my report book back too, L1R5 for Prelim is 11. Gotta work harder to get way below 10!!! Don't have a single C grade too, but I failed two subjects. Conclusion: Either I'm good at the subjects, or I just suck at it, simple as that :| GO OLEVEL! (Don't even wanna talk about level position, first time in my entire life I'm over 100 WHAT THE HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ALL THANKS TO FAILING TWO SUBJECTS.)
Here's the photos taken yesterday! :D (Class BBQ photos later - when YiFang bothers to upload them ^^)
*SO NOT IN ORDER* cuz some photos are from my phone while some from YiFang's camera and I had a hard time uploading them, thanks to Blogger -.-


4E1! :DDD


Kamin with tall Jordan


Jiesi and I with tall Jordan LOL



Cleanest class, Class of the term, most respectful class, Class of the year:D


Class of the term!


Class of the year!


The most respectful class!


Chinese compre -.-

Labels: