hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:16 AM
We love Sogurt :D

BoringAwesome day LOL. It started raining in the morning and I was cheering like a mad woman, but really OMG I WAS DAMN HAPPY CUZ THERE'S RAIN FINALLY AFTER A FEW DAYS OF HOT SUNNY WEATHER AJKSDJSKLFJLDS. Hmmm but the sun came out soon after that anyway *coughs* Had a three-hour break in school today though, spent my time eating, camwhoring, tweeting and sleeping in the library. Yea ikr I'm such a horrible student, tsk.

Played with Yunlu a.k.a. Chunli a.k.a. The Himesama's specs!:D


With Weiyan the hobogirl1994 HHHAHAHAHA


Shaun with Yunlu's specs!


the nekomiuz with Yunlu's specs!


See the photo on the left? Yunlu had her red contacts on - not very clear though, but isn't it cool! XD


Went to NEX for Sogurt with himesama and hobogirl1994 after school plus hobogirl's friend Veno (I think that's her name if I'm not wrong :O) Yay Sogurt's niceeeee~

MINE MINE MINE XD



I'm a horrible student who's neither a closet mugger or an open mugger.
I just don't mug. FMB (credits to Qiaofen - Fuck My Brain - LOL) there's Physics test tomorrow NOOOOOOO :(

Labels: