hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, September 6, 2011 9:10 AM
Peak hours


Hello peeps. Didn't really got around to update my blog with a proper post about my life. Oh wait, I ACTUALLY DO HAVE A LIFE?! *le gasp*
Anyway, was working at the recent IT fair @Comex from 1st Sept to 4th Sept! It's kinda like a new experience, my previous job was at Precious Thots during December holiday (anybody remember how I blogged about it everyday that time?!) Both jobs involve standing for long hours. Oh yea Precious Thots has definitely trained me well enough to make me not keep complain about my sore feet, but seriously - WORKING @IT FAIR WAS TEN TIMES MORE TIRING BUT TEN TIMES MORE FUN! Okay probably not ten times that much, but at least three times. At least I have something to do all the time, instead of lazing around the shop doing absolutely nothing but yawn, plus I have my awesome classmates from 11A02 with me, Angela, Mandy and Yunlu! And my cool work mates: Hao Wen, Tricia, Wenday and Yihan! (both according to alphabetical order, I believe in equality. LMAO.) I like the working staff too everyone were so nice and friendly^^
First day I totally sucked at my job and sold only three sets of internet tv box CAN YOU BELIEVE IT I HAD THE LOWEST SALE FOR THAT DAY SOMEMORE D: But luckily, I managed to sell a lot more stuff than three mere products for the other three days, phew :) I think I did the best on the last day, out of the four, sold 2 tablets + a few tvs + a few internet tv box 8D
Lost my voice from talking too much too. I was working my butt off and saying "Hey would you like to take a look at our brochure?" at almost every decent potential customer that walks by our booth. SO FREAKING TOUGH DAYS FOR MY THROAT IKR. D:
&&& Felicia, Jiesi and Qiaofen came to visit me on the third day of work! YiFang went to watch Super Junior SS3 3D movie so she didn't come, awww. My awesome gals bought me grass jelly!♥♥♥ Weiyan came on the last day and got new laptop haha she didn't get me anything (awww) but at least she visited us LOL yay! XDD

MAIN OBJECTIVE DURING WORK: CONVINCE CUSTOMERS TO BUY OUR PRODUCTS.
Oh it wasn't as easy and simple as it sounds. Was on the verge to kneel down and beg them to just buy for some, but I have my dignity... so yea. HAHA.
Well the way I blog about it, makes my job sounds freaking fun. But of course, there's gotta be the bad points too. It seriously SUCKS to repeating the same things over and over again to the customers, sometimes I really felt like I'm just some robot programmed to keep repeating all those info. I even spaced out a few times (for a few seconds, that is) when talking to customers, that will be the boring part. Also, standing too long = kills my feet!!!!!! At the end of the last day for the show I really thought that the bones in both my legs were going to split apart, gah. It was so hard forcing myself to walk x_x Not only that, it sucks having customers criticizing you. Some went overboard and was like blah blah your products sucks it's outdated blah blah you don't make sense you suck at this job blah blah blah.

MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Oh well. It was still fun though!:P
Cute guys around the show for me to go gaga at (nope I'll never show you that crazy side of me, you'll never see), those Ricola guys & gals going around giving out free sweets (本当にありがとうございます!) and those kpop mvs we played on the demo tvs around (HAHAHAHA I HAD WATCHED HYUNA'S BUBBLE POP! SO MANY TIMES THAT I GOT SO USED TO IT) how can not fun?!?!!!

AND FINALLY. I WILL LIKE TO SAY SOMETHING TO THOSE WHO BOUGHT STUFF FROM ME:
I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
& ALSO, THOSE WHO WALKED AWAY AND CAME BACK TO LOOK FOR ME TO BUY:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS MAY GOD BLESS YOU (L)
TO THOSE WHO WALKED AWAY AND CAME BACK BUT DIDN'T LOOK FOR ME TO BUY:
TOO BAD, MY HANDWRITING NICER YOU COULD HAVE HAD A NICER RECEIPT!!!!!!!!:X

-----
WENT BACK TO FUHUA ON TEACHER'S DAY TOO WOOHOO I MISS FUHUA OMG OMG OMG T-T


AND EVERYONE, SAY HI TO MY NEW EARPHONES!:D

Labels: