hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, July 6, 2012 11:56 PM
さびしい。

I need somebody who knows every single thing about me, both good and bad things, but will still accept and like me at the end of the day. It doesn't necessary have to be a boyfriend. It can be just a really good friend. I don't know. Just kind of sick that everyone have to see a different side of me. Like how I can't be all silly and stupid in front this group of friend because they'll be like ugh shut up what the hell are you doing and that I can't be emotional and share all those crappy feelings with another group of friends because we'll probably end up feeling awkward idk.

Is it that hard lol.

Or maybe I should just be satisfied with being alone.

Most people can't stand me though haha. Look at those who I thought were my 'friends' even if we aren't talking anymore, all unfollowing me on twitter. Wow. Sure. And those who tells me stuff like "haha I always skip your tweets I'm never going to read those lame spamming" okay even if you like, said it in a funny it's not funny to me at all. It hurts.
Okay I know I'm wrong in some ways, that's why I'm trying not to tweet so much crap these days. Will probably just stick to replying tweets hmm

Idek why I'm caring so much. I wish I'm the kind of person who doesn't give a fuck to everything around her. Well I'm already kinda ignorant (coughs) but I can kinda emotional sometimes. Like yuck that's so girly of me omg what's happening to me

wat