hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, September 9, 2012 10:59 PM
What the errrrrrrror


My desktop has been giving me lots of shits lately how am I supposed to handle the fact that it's breaking down?!?!?!!11! :( Has been going around asking people for a spare external hard disk so that I can back up my things and restore the comp or something ugh idk. I don't really want to lose things like the photos, songs, psds that I've made myself through lots of trial and error, my photohop, my videos and everything agsdjdsgfjkasgd there are some that I've gotten long ago and there's almost no way to download them back since nobody's uploading them anymore. This sucks.

Anywaaaay. Prelims math paper 1 tomorrow. asgdhf /flips table