hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, October 22, 2012 7:52 AM
Forget You

If you haven't seen this cover before... then you're definitely missing out.
I remember how I was originally searching for the original version of the song last year, since my school used it for a couple mass dance during our orientation then. Even though I found Cee Lo Green's version, I found this cover too and I was totally impressed by this girl's version of the song and has been kind of a fan of her music ever since then. I can't even remember how the original one sounds like anymore, whenever I feel like singing this song it would be to Tiffany's version, heh. This cover was from over a year ago and I'm so proud that she has improved since then and that she's also getting more and more well-known :)



I haven't put this on my blog before, right...?

Labels: ,