hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, July 31, 2010 12:19 AM
Five Stars

Ignore the title, I was looking around and saw the Singapore flag, hence the title, tyvm.
Finally done with the layout! I love it, all clean and simple, except for the fact that it look kind of ugly in Internet Explorer. Darn. Internet Explorer is so lag in terms of "coding technologies" -.- Skin's best viewed in Google Chrome with screen resolution of 1280 x 800px :) Now I'm having the urge to make layouts again, hehe ^^
Okay, there's nothing really interesting to update. Argh. Haven't got my haircut yet, my fringe is poking into my eyes. Oh goody, chatting on MSN now, apparently Cia's quitting Reviviscent?! Gosh I was about to make a batch and go on a hiatus (darn you O'level) and now another person's quitting? Hais. This is getting kinda frustrating. Gah.
I wanna put up nice songs on my blog, but the uploader's uploading the songs at the speed of a snail, so there's only two songs currently in the playlist -.- Okay gonna go chiong homework, cya! :)

/MATH FTW!