hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, July 30, 2010 5:06 AM
I don't wanna say


Random photos, haha :) Heard from Peixuan that Super Junior's coming to Singapore in January next year! Hope it's true huh, I wanna see themmmmm! The ticket's gonna cost a few hundreds I think, so must really consider. Argh bo lui D: My fringe's getting so long too it's irritating me to the max! Gonna chop it :D
I was using the computer last night, blogging about emo stuff when my entire family's watching the Taiwan Tornado show on Channel 8. Apparently this guy lost his manhood (he did something real bad lar that bastard hence he got castrated hoho) but this girl still likes him and wanna be with him, well I was neutral about it but my dad was totally objecting it and kept shouting ah gua at the guy (even though he's in the tv and won't be able to hear my dad), super disturb sia -.-

Labels: