hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous /
Friday, July 30, 2010 4:43 AM
Sweet Time

Hello, I guess this will be a new blog huh! Got sick of my previous one, thanks to the archives. I had been wanting to create a new blog since long time ago but was lazy. You guys may be wondering why I create a new blog just like this, I can delete my past entries right? Er no, I prefer to keep my memories intact, what I want to do is keep them out of my sight and visit them once in a while, haha :)
The title's weird, isn't it? Well I get ideas for titles everywhere. The "Sweet Time" is actually the name of this tin of biscuit dad bought home yesterday night, LOL. I walked past the kitchen just now, wondering what to put for the title for my next blog post and saw the tin of biscuit, aha! There you go, "Sweet Time", hehe. One of my favourites is "No he can't read", a title I used before. I was listening to Glee's version of Poker Face and they were singing, "can't read my, can't read my, NO HE CAN'T READ my poker face~" And so I use that for the title, hees. Okay it's actually kinda dumb :X