hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, August 1, 2010 10:07 PM
A Lousy Excuse

I am who I am. I’m weird, I’m lame, I run into things, I spill food, I trip, I scream about random and stupid stuff. I obviously don’t have it all together, but I like it that way. (via A Quick Thought)
I have something on my mind to blog about just now, but I can't remember now. Argh I wish I can stop being so forgetful. Yea I'm at home now, didn't go to school today, had a great sleep! I won't say FML. :) Got better this morning, I think. But I need someone to talk to, bored. Maybe I'll submit my previous blog's layout to bs tonight... Can't stop flooding my twitter with random thoughts, lol. Tumblr and Twitter, weird, I use to not get them, but now I update my Tumblr everyday and I tweet everyday, haha.
Can I ask for an iPhone4? Even though having it won't make me happier.