hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, August 23, 2010 5:11 AM
From day till night

(via -amongthepines)

My phone is charging now and I can't upload any pictures onto my blog. Gah. Lemme see what's up today. Hmmm there's Chemistry mock prelim and I didn't study for it, just sat though the 1.5 hour with my "raw knowledge" - fail much, hees. School ended at 2pm today, no more structured remedial!!! We saw the last of it on Friday, hoho we're finally free! Stayed back today to practice the two songs for Teacher's Day again ._. Had MacDonald's before that and was full to the max x.x
Sheesh I wanna blog about something but my time for using the computer is up soon (it's my sis's turn now -.-) damn I wish I have my own computer or laptop or anything luh then I'll be able to hog the comp as long as I want to :D Had been seeing people blogging about the letters to erm, people around them. Wanting to do something like that too but I won't state who I'm writing it to. Doing it since my life's boring and I'm running out of fresh things to blog about :X Shall start it later or tomorrow then! ^^
Fairy Tail episode 43 isn't out yet - *upset*