hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, August 20, 2010 5:04 AM
Hotdog buns

Holy. Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern was an awesomezxcfantasticboomz book! :):):) It's been quite some time since I last laughed and cried so hard from reading a storybook :') It's also the first time I'm reading a book in this kind of letter format (I usually avoid reading this kind of book cuz I don't think they'll make any sense), rather cool. Love it! Now I realise the last time I blogged about enjoying a storybook is in, erm, Secondary Two? Long time ago, hees. There just isn't much time for me to read ever since I got a computer at home :X I had forgotten how much I love reading, imma bookworm :B
We 4E1 are gonna sing for Miss Tan on Teachers' Day! Stayed back to practice our two songs today ^^ AND OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT WEEKEND'S HERE! WHEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
Okay okay I'm so making a new layout for my blog this weekend :')
AND I HAVE TO ENDURE THE NUFFNANG ADS FOR MAKING MY LAYOUT FUGLY :X Money huat arh! Gonna pay my debts.