hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, August 14, 2010 8:07 AM
I breathe fire

And there I lied on the sofa this afternoon, staring at a leaflet from Pizza Hut, imagining the seductive taste of baked rice with CHEEEEESE inside my mouth. *drool* (OMG SO UNGLAM :X) Yeah I have nothing better to do (other than homework luh) and so I stared at the pictures of my favourite food, pathetic huh? LOL.
Sigh. Nothing much today. Bored to the max, slacked around.. Love the seven people who spam me messages today, thank you guys for entertaining me, hoho ;) Oh and I got "married" to Siyi! Haha if anyone were to tell me 4 years ago that I'm going to marry her one day I would be like, "nah nice joke" but we got married today! Kidding. On Facebook :) Oh yeah and YOG's opening ceremony's awesome too, too bad Pearlie (my beloved BJE) only appeared for this littlelittlelittle part x(
OWTF !@#$%^&* There's this fly flying around now and it's getting on my nerves how I wish I can crush it OHGOSHIT'SFLYINGINFRONTOFMENOW@!#@%# *smack around*
Okay I'm back now, unharmed XD Sorry for being violent! :X Er anyway, that's all for today, bye ya! *walks off to watch Natsu, er I mean, Fairy Tail* ^^