hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Wednesday, August 4, 2010 5:26 AM
I don't even care


(♥)


(♥)

I love Calbee Hot and Spicyyyyyyy! Although I don't exactly love sweet stuff, I like peanut M&M's, even though it totally burned my throat with its sweetness just now :X These are awesome food, hohoho. I want more good food, but for free! :D
Oh yea submitted a layout yesterday here :) Boring school day, as always~ Friday's coming, woohoo! Okay forget it I have nothing to blog about and now I'm trying to force something out. AHHHHHHH. AHHHH. *THINK* Okay still nothing -.- Never mind, I'll make sure that something fun happens tomorrow for me to blog. I hope. LOL.
OH YES. I'M FINALLY AT KHR EPISODE 195 (had I mentioned that?)! Well it was on Monday and I'm only blogging about it now, haha. Awesome anime, my current favourite character is Rokudo Mukuro, cuz I think he looks cute lying on the bed (ok I'm crazy) ^^

Labels: