hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 4:07 AM
We'll walk together


Totally flunk both my Math and Chemistry test today, er, two Math and one Chemistry test, to be exact. I forgot that there's a third page for my plane geometry test, only knew it when we were asked to hand in our work. Didn't revise for my Chemistry test, left many questions blank, I'm dead. GOSH I SOUND PATHETIC. I can't wait for Friday to come, because there's only National Day Celebration on Friday, no school! Woohoo! It will be a long weekend for me to rest and also buck up and chiong my unfinished homework, five days - Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday! Five days without school, isn't it awesome-wonderful-fantastic-fabulous?! *wide grin*
School aside, anyway, I CAN'T STOP DROPPING MY PHONE. I'm having this sinking feeling in my stomach now, I'm worrying about my phone. Really !#@$#@, cuz my GT505 doesn't have a screen protector and now I'm dropping it on a daily basis, this is getting ridiculous. Yesterday I was too sleepy and apparently not in the right state of mind, then my mum had asked me if I want to go to school and I was like, nooooooooooo, and threw my phone -.- Just earlier on, I placed my phone on the sofa, with the earpiece dangling, and so I tripped over the earpiece and sent my phone flying. GOSH. Can I cry now? TT My phone's only about a month old and now... ARGHHHHHHH. There's a few scratches on the screen currently, and I'm feeling guilty towards my phone :(