hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, August 16, 2010 4:28 AM
I love all your flaws.

Human beings are greedy, that's why we're constantly improving.
Nah that's just some thought I have as I was rushing to buy Calbee potato chips the other day, haha :X I should also focus when I'm crossing the road and not let my mind wander cuz it'll be very dangerous... *coughs*
Okay I'm officially falling sick. My throat hurts to the max right now. Gah. What a rebellious throat I have. Even after gulping down a bottle of my favourite chrysanthemum tea doesn't help x( I can't even talk properly now. I'm feeling super AWFUL :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( AND PRELIM IS FREAKING COMING!!! *pull hair and scream* I can't fall sick at this time... Eek. Right now what I shouldn't be doing is eating fried food etc right? So what's with my choice of meal... *er hem* - never mind :X

...Yeah :)