hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:26 AM
You're the 12th

YAYNESS I finally gave Jiesi and Jiawan their birthday cards yesterday! I'm a good girl ^^
Er hem. Didn't go to school today. My throat hurts like !@#$%^&* x( What's the term for throat pain anyway? I think it can't be called sore throat cuz I didn't lose my voice, right? :\ Anyway, I'm a lot better now, even though my throat still hurts, kinda tired *shrugs* Missed a lot of tests today, but I'm not going to care luh, hate being too stress over this kind of useless stuff. We certainly don't exist to do homework! :)
"It is those painful memories that become the seeds of tomorrow, they make us stronger..."

Labels: