hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, August 1, 2010 3:23 AM
Where's my hope


Er hem. Real, or fake? :) Oh the screen had already cracked, btw :(


It's been quite some time... :)

I was trying to plug the usb thingy and after like, a few minutes then I realized that I was inserting the thingy into my phone the wrong way -.- It always happens and I never learn, every time I will panic and think that the usb is spoiled :X
Saw this gruesome picture on a Tumblr site just now and it scare the hell out of me x.x There was this face... It was torn apart and I can see the flesh and blood, and the teeth. The face was ripped from the mouth till the person's eyes. OMG X.X Even though it made me feel nauseous I can't stop staring at it, I'm definitely going insane from doing too much Math homework... It also reminds me of this scary Japanese band (Dir En Grey), trust me, you won't want to google it because they're one of the most scary things. Okay, their pictures aren't scary, it's actually their MVs that scare me the most. I came across the name on Youtube comments and google it purely because of curiosity :X Blood... Okay internet is exposing me to so many scary stuff, eek.
It's freezing today, Singapore's weather is PMS-ing, argh. :(

/I'm sticking to this blog for good, but who knows about a few years down the road? :)

Labels: