hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:14 PM
You're different now

Okay I'll do a proper post now *coughs*
Let's see what's up. Hmmm nothing's interesting. Yawn. There's Chinese paper tomorrow, and I'm here slacking and not giving a single damn, oh well :D I still owe many people their birthday presents, gotta starve myself from today onwards to save up the money to buy many many birthday presents (haha I can also lose some weight in the process - er what one stone throw hit two birds right? 一石二鸟 :D) Owe Yifang the most, her birthday's in January! Sorry X(
I can't wait for Teacher's Day celebration too! 4E1's gonna perform two songs for Miss Tan, woots :} Also, I may be going back to primary school with Siyi too, although I don't think I'll recognize any teachers there now cuz it's been a few years since I last went back so the teachers I know had probably transfer or er, retired? :(
That's all for the updates I guess, going back to my dearest handphone, food and storybooks for entertainment now :):):):)

Note#2 I can't believe how much you've changed. You're turning into the kind of person you and I both dislike in the past. I'm disgusted by you. Dammit.