hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, August 30, 2010 4:51 AM
OH-MY-GAHHHH

Guess Voldy doesn't have enough friends, LOL- (via r43r31)

Chinese paper turned out to be quite okay today, even though I didn't study at all, wakakaka :X Wrote about somebody dying in my compo in Paper1, dramatic to the max, but damn Qiaofen's story had the same concept as mineeeeeeeeeee x.x Slacked in class after that until erm, 5 plus? They're preparing for the Teacher's Day celebration tomorrow :):):)
Yifang sms-ed me last night about SUJU concert in Singapore next year on 29th January, OMGOMGOMG I'M SO FREAKING GOING EVEN THOUGH THE TICKET'S GONNA COST A BOMBBBBBBB, a.k.a $300 :X We're so going, man! XD I can't stop reblogging Donghae's photos on my Tumblr, gonna reblog proper stuff or else I'll scare away my followers, haha.