hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, September 11, 2010 5:07 AM
I'm craving for chocolate :B

Okay random title, I know.
Damn. I realise that I have zero patience when it comes to talking to dumb people, feeling super pissed now. Well when people I know ask me for help I have more patience when they don't get it, but when strangers approach me for help and they just don't get it after one explanation, be prepared for me to blow up, especially when you're like, interrupting my anime-and-Korean-dramas time, gah. I'm hating myself for being so impatient too, but I just can't help it.

Gosh. I just screamed.
Okay I'm really pissed now. But now to think of it how am I going to work in the society next time if I'm just, so impatient towards people I don't know? MUST TOLERATE!!! Eeks. Holiday's ending soon and I had estimated to finish two Korean dramas by then but now... zzz.
NOTE TO SELF: Sometimes you just have to depend on yourself, don't wait for others to pity you, nobody will really give a fucking damn when something bad happen to you.