hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, September 10, 2010 8:42 AM
Close that door

*COUGHS* - almost forgot to blog today! Spent most of my time watching Korean dramas whenever I'm using computer, so much that I'm starting to neglect my blog, yikes. Oh and I had finished coding a layout that's not for my blog, finally, after so many months of laziness, gah.
Went to Lot1 today with Qiaofen to study and I was late as usual (can't unglue myself from the interesting dramas and handsome guys on my computer screen, haha x.x). Well it was super unproductive for me but at least I finished a Math worksheet (oh well no sweats) :X Had Aglio Olio for lunch (like seriously, why do so many places have the same kind of meal?) and had this omelette noodle thingy for dinner, it was fine but I felt kinda sick after eating it.
So... I'm back at home now, watching You're Beautiful. Woots Lee Hongki!