hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Thursday, September 16, 2010 12:09 AM
I talk to myself


I like this MV - Go Away by 2NE1. I'm not a fan of theirs, at first I totally dislike the song, but now I think it's rather cool, and I totally love MVs with a nice story ^^ CL looks damn sad when that bastard dumped her, and she just don't want people to know that she's crying so she put on her sunglasses but she's obviously NOT WELL. The guy even hit her! Ha but he died in the end, so deserve it, hmph. Love it when his car totally exploded in the ending, along with him :D:D:D
Today's Physics paper is THE MOST SCREWED UP PAPER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. Don't even wanna talk about it. Last paper tomorrow, AMath, wheee~

Labels: ,