hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, September 18, 2010 4:40 AM
Ignite the light and let it shine

I LOVE CAKES! ♥
Ate a slice of blueberry cake after midnight yesterday when the family's sleeping, woots. The blueberry kinda tasted like syrup though :\ Totally love it when there's only the creamy part left! Photos aren't clear because my phone's camera function went haywire last night, so I'm using my sis's phone, and I seriously dislike the quality of the camera, yikes it's super blur.


Went out with Felicia, Junyuan, Qiaofen, Sweden and Yifang (in alphabetical order~) to the city today. I don't really like shopping, was yawning all the way. Guess I'm just not like other girls who went mad and start shrieking in high pitch when they see nice clothes :X While others bought clothes, I bought only food. Hate myself for not being the usual kind of girl who love love love shopping x.x Well I tried this cool top though, keke. Isn't the quality of photo better this time because I'm using my phone? XD It's still kinda blur as I had cropped away my face, haha. Omg I look fat :(

Labels: