hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, September 6, 2010 9:25 AM
Key of Heart


!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay this MV was uploaded in 2006, I'm slow, oh well. Donghae's in it! Damn sad luh, first time I cried so hard for a music video :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( If this is a show instead of just a music video I think I'll cry even harder. My eyes are swollen now, yikes, and I'm feeling kinda crazy.
Oh, just remembered a convo with Dorothy through text-messaging yesterday. The messages went something like this, but not exactly what we typed cuz I had deleted them (my phone can only keep 500 messages, damn) :
Me: I'm going to plaza sing there now!
Dorothy: Huh choir?
Me: No I'm going to plaza SINGAPURA. LOL!
Damn funny man (Plaza Singapura's a mall in case any of you don't know it).

Labels: ,