hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, September 7, 2010 9:09 PM
There's beauty in everything

(via beautyineverything)

Feeling tired now. My jaw's hurting like wth. It's okay when I close my mouth, but I can't freaking open my mouth now! I can't talk properly. I can't laugh. I can't sing. I can't sneeze. I can't yawn. I can't eat (even though I'm really hungry). Sad. :( Mum won't bring me to the doctor because she thought that it'll recover by itself eventually. So... here I am now. But there's no use worrying, isn't it?
Slept at 4am this morning thanks to some Korean drama I'm currently spam-watching, eek. I should start mugging for my O'level now instead of slacking. Gosh. Just what am I doing now? Where's my life?