hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Thursday, September 2, 2010 4:18 AM
Millions of Stars

(via spiderlovin)

Sorry if you I find annoying that I keep on posting pictures on Harry Potter, but they're just damn funny I can't help it but share it with everyone :D Also, without pictures, a blogpost will be rather dull, argh D:
Had English Paper2 and EMath Paper2 today. I think the papers were fine, not too difficult, but sometimes the results can tell me otherwise (okay I hope not!). I haven't started studying for tomorrow's History paper, OMFGZXC. Can't help it, we Aquarius are natural procrastinators, aren't we? (Lousy excuse, I know)
Anyway, OMG I WANT TO GO TO SS3 NEXT YEAR BADLY .!!! Can $300 please please please (prettily) drop from the sky now? :D Erm people, please help me click on the nuffnang ads on my blog, thanks! x.x