hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, September 3, 2010 4:21 AM
Once bitten, twice shy

Studied from 12am till 3.10am this morning for my History paper :X Feeling super sleepy then and had a sudden urge to take a photo, haha. Love my chrysanthemum tea, isn't it just plain awesome? *lick lips* Even though I sound so hardworking, I actually took naps in between the 3 hours plus, haha :P EMath paper 1 was freaky today! I hadn't expect EMath to be this hard, it's all weird questions (dammit!), and History was just fine, but I actually forgot some of the points, argh.
Went to Jurong Point after exams (as usual :P) Qiaofen broke a mannequin's hand, haha noob to the max! XD Flipped through gossip magazines with Huien too, there's actually this woman who was in debt because of being addicted to botox, she's erm, weird. Then I had a sudden urge (YES, AGAINNNN) to take photos, lol.

Labels: