hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, September 13, 2010 11:24 PM
Voices ringing in my ears

...Isn't this sweet? Awww. (via iobad)

AMath paper 2 today was fine, except for one proving question, yikes. My physical geog paper is sorta screwed up, thanks a lot to this map question, OMG had I ever mention that I dislike questions that come along with maps!? The only map I like is world map, seriously, I totally enjoy identifying countries :)
... I only slept for half an hour yesterday, was totally dozing off during my AMath paper, but luckily I finished it in an hour's time (with mistakes that I realised only after getting out of school!) Okay I reeeeeally need sleep. I know I'm being terrible - my total sleeping hours for two days is only half an hour. Oh and I hate eyebags :( Can't wait for Prelims to end (THIS FREAKING FRIDAY YESSSS) and for O'level to come, hoho.

Thanks people I got my 25th sotd today! (Well now at least there's something to be happy about isn't it :D) I don't understand what's up with me, I feel like I'm being haunted by all those layout inspirations. Having inspirations is good, but what I mean is that I'm having too much of them that I have no idea where to start from... @@