hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, October 29, 2010 6:20 AM
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn't have

Hmmm. A habit I wish that I didn't have? Okay I always have the bad habit of being late for many things, whether it's going to school for remedial or meeting up with friends. Yeah yeah I know I suck, nobody likes a late queen. I'm sorry to all those people who had wasted their precious time in life just to wait for me. My bad :( Well it's not like I'm not guilty at all, I DO feel bad, and okay I should unglue myself from the computer ;__; I'll try my best not to be late again!! (no promises though :|)

I had AMaths paper 2 this morning. Yay it's ok, wonderful paper and all that, except for a proving question I had given up on (sorry Miss Tan T-T) Rushed home after AMaths paper 2 to study for Chemistry... Got to rush back to school after that for Chemistry paper 2, which I blanked out a little cuz I'm not really in the mood for Chemistry then. :\ Omg hope I didn't do badly.
Oh and it's finally weekend! Have to finish my Physics, Geog and elective History revision over the weekend zomg *faints*

Labels: