hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, October 23, 2010 9:28 PM
Risk everything, nobody gets out alive anyway

I SWEAR THAT THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I CHANGE MY URL! :|

I was tidying up my notes last night and saw these LOL. Doodles on Geography worksheets ._.


Bleh Qiaofen's pig is uglehhhh 8D


Awww. Isn't mine cuter? :P
Yay much, got my 28th sotd today, thanks people hoho x)
I'm pretty pissed the Pokemon game now. I was googling for some tips and found that I could actually get a free Squirtle from the Policewoman in the previous previous town I had went to, but I didn't know it three days ago, and now I can't go back to get my Squirtle because I'll have to go through the stupid gigantic cave again (which I had a hard time getting out of). DAMNDAMNDAMN. Maybe I'll have to go back again. Since Squirtle's so cute it might just worth it. But, arghhhhhh.
One more day! Tomorrow's the first day of Olevel! I'm actually excited, keke. x)
...Oh crap it's raining again. What's up with the weather these days? GAHHHHHH.

/7.15pm - Just saw the video of SHINee's performance yesterday night on Youtube. I will have to agree that Singapore fans are pretty crazy. Can't they stop shrieking when SHINee started singing? All I can hear is the fan's screamings and cheerings, for god's sake. Terrible.. *shake head disappointingly* And dubu looked damn tired D:

Labels: