hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, October 23, 2010 5:11 AM
Why would you not?

Erm. Submitted my previous blog layout just now (yes, the one tht I had only used for a day, so Pearlie since you want it then go get the codes LOL) [link]
O-level begins in two days! *Freaking out*
Kpop Night is starting soon but I'm at home, dammit dammit dammit. How I wish that I'm there, looking at SHINee. I wanna see KEY TAEMIN ONEW JONGHYUN MINHO. Blergh. I shouldn't have gone on Facebook to browse through the most recent section. People are constantly posting up stuff about how SHINee will be at the kpop night and I can even see how the place looks like OMGOMGOMG kill me now. Okay never mind, jealousy had already killed me. D: I WANT GO I WANT GO I WANT GO. Brb I'm going to a corner to cry now.

/12.23am - Okay I just see photos from Kpop Night and SHINee's looking damn awesome. I'm having the sudden urge to bang my head against the wall now. WHY AREN'T I THERE AHHHHHHHHH.