hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 2:23 AM
Skip a beat

Today, for the first time in my life, I find trees intimidating. Yes, trees. I was taking the bus home from school (remedial remedial remedialblahblahlalala), sitting by the window and staring outside as the bus pass by them. I had never realise that there's actually so many trees in Singapore. I mean, I know there's many trees in Singapore, but I had never really notice n o t i c e it (sorry but I'm not your nature lover), get it? Anyway, I was totally blanking out and thinking about stuffs as usual, when I suddenly notice the trees. For once they appeared menacing, with their branches outstretched, as if they're ready to snatch and attack those innocent people walking by. My heart paused for a second and I was thinking omg monstersssssss. Can't stop staring at all the trees after that, ha what's wrong with me I'm feeling silly now :X

/Okay I'm officially sick of my blog's layout again. Gonna change soon, bleh.
Oh oh and people, MUST watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQCxbc1YW20 Damn it made me laugh like wth, Onew made my day :D

Labels: