hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 3:40 AM
Blogskin submission

Just submitted a layout!(: Click image for link tyvm:D

/Will edit to update more later/
Haha I don't think I'll ever get sotd again, since the number of favourites for my layout is always lagging behind (by one, if not by two or three, cuz people don't like it like I do) *sweat* Oh well never mind, *hide in one corner to cry* - gonna make more layouts! Though I'm having zero inspiration, gah:(
Chopped my hair! There are "little grasses" up on my head (pathetic ikr), but yay at least my fringe is shorter now and they don't disturb my eyes!:D
I'm gonna post 5 Jonghyun and 5 Key gif in my next post, thanks a lot to Charmaine's dare T-T

Labels: