hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, November 22, 2010 8:05 AM
The boy who lived

Went for job interview at West Mall today, turned out they only need me for 3 weeks in December, so now I can't be sure if I really want the job. Maybe I should go job-hunting again before they send me the schedule. Sigh.
Rushed over to Vivo City after that to meet the guys for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (part 1). OMG HARRY POTTER FTW! Can't believe I finally watch it... hehhhhhh x) The movie's awesome, even though lots of running was involved which caused my head to start spinning with dizziness @@
Daniel Radcliffe looked kinda weird this time, even Rupert Grint seemed cuter than him in the deathly hallows o_O Emma Watson's as pretty as ever :D And Tom Felton, well I like Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy better than him being Tom Felton, because his hair is neater in the movie which made him looks cuter, but his hair outside the movie's kinda messy and make him looked, I don't know, sort of bald? D:
I was already crying at the beginning of the movie, cuz they showed Hermione making her parents forget her, isn't it super, super sad? I don't get why nobody's crying with me -.- Cried when Dobby died too, why should J.K.Rowling let cute Dobby die T-T Throughout the movie, I cried like wth, screamed loudly and laughed like mad. Apparently YiFang's amused by me. Ha -__-
The movie's long, watched from 4:20pm till 7pm plus *__*


Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson and Tom Felton XD

This, is pure hilarious.

Their faces:D

The end of movie :(

Nobody can dance as well as the Lovegoods :D

/credits for gif/ x x x

/Looking through blogshops now, haha super tempted to buy something :|
Oh and I found a few blogshops using my blogskins *self-high* x) I may like it when they uses my blogskins, but I DON'T like it when they remove the credits asdfghjkl. Don't wanna flame though, peace out, but I'm definitely pissed, won't be buying anything from these shops -__-

Labels: ,