hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, November 29, 2010 8:22 PM
Day 12 13 14 15 16 17 /S

Day 12 : A SHINee member that recently impressed me
Key Kim Kibum! He's always impressing me, I believe he's actually a Superman because he has damn too many talents! :DD He can cook well too~ I'm also impressed by the way he runs *__* (okay forget it I'm obsessed, shall not continue:X)

Day 13 : The SHINee member I think has changed the most
Taemin o_o I mean, just look at how he used to be, all skeleton-like as if he didn't had a single meal for days, all cute and innocent-looking. But now, he sort of fatten up (to how a normal person should be luh), looking more healthy and had matured (still naive nevertheless, ha!) Well at least he looks more manly now huh :')

Day 14 : The SHINee member I think has changed the least
That will be, Jonghyun? He's been having the same hairstyle (different colours, but who cares?) for ages, it's time for a change! >:) Oh yeah nothing really changed about him except that he's got a girlfriend now (I'm in doubt though)

Day 15 : The SHINee member I would take home to my parents if we dated
Key! He's super awesome, I'm pretty sure that all parents will love him as a son-in-law :B
He's polite too, I can already see him bowing and all well-mannered *__*

Day 16 : The SHINee member I would keep as a secret if we dated
Jonghyun. My photos will be vandalised by countless fans, I'll be cursed by his fans, so no, I don't wanna live through that kind of horror ever -.- He has too many crazy fans and I don't want to get on the bad side of them D:

Day 17 : My favorite SHINee MV
That's erm, really hard. Because I like EVERY SINGLE OF THEM and watched them all countless times already :\ Replay, Love Like Oxygen, Amigo, Juliette, Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer, Hello (did I missed out any!?) :D

Labels: