hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, November 29, 2010 8:31 PM
SM The Ballad - Miss You (MV)


S.M. The Ballad, formed by TRAX's Jay, Super Junior's Kyuhyun, SHINee's Jonghyun and new singer JINO. (I know everyone here except for JINO - who's he anyway o_o)
MV's nice, I cried a bit, even though the story's kinda unoriginal :| Love MVs with a storyline though^^ It's a nice song too, too bad Key's not in it (if he's in it I'll go crazy)
---
Hope Krystal's ok, just saw the vid of her fainting on stage (I'm slow, only saw it now even though I heard of it some days before already -.-)
---
Gotta go prepare for prom already, bye guys!:>

Labels: ,