hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Thursday, November 4, 2010 9:47 PM
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Dear Taemin,
I went to my Tumblr dashboard earlier on and saw a picture of you in your skinny jeans. Seriously, how can a guy have such skinny legs? You make me feel fat. I bet I weigh a lot more than you:(
Yours sincerely, Me.
Yeah whatever, if you think I'm trying to be funny. Because I don't really know what to write for this. Since I'm so freaking sensitive I feel hurt often but right now I'm not gonna give it a single damn. So... yeah. But really, Taemin's pissing me off, how can a guy have such nice legs? He's gonna make a lot girls out there feel f a t. :(
Last night I had a weird dream. I dreamed of somebody I had never ever met before in my entire life (possibly? or is it just because I can't remember his/her face?) Yup I can't even remember if the person's girl or guy. Damn it, why do we forget our dreams so easily? Hmmm maybe it's a person I'll meet in the future? Seriously it's weird to dream about people you don't know.:\
Oh and by the way, a very happy Deepavali to all! :) I'm gonna start mugging later on.

Labels: