hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, November 6, 2010 4:04 AM
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

Okay since I don't have an iPod (sadly), I'll put the playlist in my phone on shuffle.
  1. After School - Diva
  2. SHINee - Obsession
  3. K-ON! - 天使にふれたよ!/ Tenshi ni Fureta yo!
  4. Stereopony - ヒトヒラのハナビラ / Hitohira no hanabira
  5. SNSD - Oh!
  6. B2ST - Mystery
  7. TRAX - Oh! My Goddess
  8. SHINee - Stand By Me
  9. Taylor Swift - Better than Revenge
  10. Mikuni Shimokawa - 君がいるから / Kimi ga Iru Kara
... I have no idea why only one English songs appear, even though I have quite a lot of them :| I'm gonna skip day 14, because I don't wanna put my family photo up since I look dumb in them :X
Oh and happy 5th anniversary to SUPER JUNIOR today! >:D

Labels: