hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 6:48 AM
Day 29 30

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
PROM = STRESS! Okay I don't think that's how the question wants me to answer right? Yeah yeah I have gotten to know myself better now after doing this challenge, blah blah blah blah blah -.- Oh and yes, I had learned that I'm just super lazy to finish a challenge, yay~

Day 30- Who are you?
I'm PuiLing, kthxbai :>
-------------------------------
Sang from 2 pm till 6pm+ at CCK Centre's kBox with Jiesi and Qiaofen!:D It was super expensive though, I paid S$23.50! (Okay I can't really remember the price exactly, stm to the max:|) First time I'm singing in a room with windows at kBox though o_o I was trying to find Stereopony's songs, but there's only one listed - Overdrive - which I had it saved in my computer, but I never really listen :( I picked Korean songs too, but I realised that I can't really sing them, haha... *pathetic*
LOLOLOL mine and Qiaofen's fringe looks weird @_@

...Damily outing tomorrow!^^

Labels: