hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Thursday, November 25, 2010 7:58 AM
Look at how he lights up the room

SHINee's MV parodies!
Hello: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9vdfGGwmnw
Ring Ding Dong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9li7V8E9uFM

I'm sorry for liking them, but they're just too funny (if you know what's going on - read the description of the vids for understanding before watching!) that I laughed like crap. Found them sort of offensive, even. So I'm only posting the urls here on my blog instead of posting the vids :X
-----------------------------
Damily outing today, had a buffet over @Causeway Point's Seoul Garden!(: I was super super super late, we're supposed to meet at 11:30am, but I overslept and only woke up at 12pm plus to the ringing of my house telephone T-T I had to rushed over all the way to Woodlands quickly~
The meat was totally the highlight of the buffet, because it tasted superb in my mouth *drool at the memory of the lovely meat* I even made an ice kachang and scooped ice creams by myself (with help luh, actually...)!:D Haha I do sound like I came from some village who had never been to buffets before (but really, I rarely go to buffets, ha~)
Went to Jurong Point after that, walked around. Qiaofen, Jiawan and Yifan bought contacts (I want too!:'|) while Jiesi bought a new pair of glasses. I didn't buy anything at all, but I applied for two jobs, hope they need me so that I can earn million bucks over the holiday (I know it's not realistic, but oh well) :>
Everyone in your life is meant to be a part of your journey, but not all of them are bound to stay.
Most often, you have to let people go.

Labels: